Monday, April 25, 2016

I'm sorry

I have had a very inconsistent (to say the least) internet connection on this trip and tomorrow we will get onto our boat for the next 8 days. Unless there is a huge difference and the boat has a mraculous wireless signal (I am doubful), I will most likely be abandoning the blog for this journey.

I have been able to make a few posts onto facebook and have added a few pictures there, so if you are interested, please check my faebook posts.

I am hoping I will be able to continue with the faebook posting while we are on the boat, and I hope the weather improves. Today was cold, windy and rainy....but we soldiered on and returned to the hotel very wet and shivering.
My hotel maid was so kind and turned the heat on in the room before we got back and I found my wool socks I had packed on a whim...Now heading off to bed after I finish packing for tomorrow's move.

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment